Dr. Lauren Hitchens
A native of Sussex County, Dr. Hitchens was born and raised in Milford, Delaware. She graduated from West Virginia University and went on to receive her Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic - Florida. Her passion for helping others back to a pain-free life has shown brightly through her work at ACA over the past several years. She enjoys treating patients of all ages through all stages! Dr. Hitchens and her husband have a love for the water, their two dogs, WVU sports and their son!
West Virginia University: Morgantown, WV. (2006)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.)
Palmer College of Chiropractic: Port Orange, FL. (2011)
- Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C)
Spine Research Institute of San Diego: Atlanta, GA (2012)
- Certified in Whiplash & Brain Injury Traumatology
- As a graduate of this program, Dr. Hitchens became familiar with the epidemiology of whiplash and brain injuries,the mechanical factors of motor vehicle crashes, and the wide range of physical injuries and clinical conditions that can occur. She learned how to conduct comprehensive physical examinations and all about the latest applications of cutting edge imaging technologies. Dr. Hitchens learned how to provide patients with the most effective and comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation strategies to ensure optimal outcome potential.
- Delaware Chiropractic Society
- American Chiropractic Association
- Board Member & Marketing Co-Chair of The Next Generation South
- A philanthropic organization that raises grant money for mental health services for children.